Transfers & Cancellation
Candidates who seek to transfer their test date or cancel their registration must do so in writing to Liberty College of Management Test Centers. All transfers and cancellations are subject to an administrative fee of $85.
How to Apply for a Transfer or Cancellation
IELTS Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your IELTS test registration at any time before your test date by notifying your Test Centre. Refund terms depend upon when you cancel and whether exceptional circumstances apply.
- If you cancel your IELTS test registration more than 14 days before the test: 75% refund of total test fee
- If you cancel your IELTS test registration within 14 days but more than five days before the test: 50% refund of total test fee
- If you cancel your IELTS test registration within five days of the test: no refund of test fee UNLESS you meet one of the Test Taker Exceptions or COVID-19 Exceptions below
IELTS Transfer Conditions
- Candidates who have been approved for a transfer must select a test date within the next three-month period and this will be approved by the Administrator depending on availability for the selected test date.
- Candidates who wish to transfer to a test date more than three months away should apply for a refund and then re-apply for the test.
- You can also transfer your test to a future date if you apply at least 7 days before the test day and if you pay the administration fee ($85.00).
- It is not possible to postpone your test within 7 days to the test.