Liberty College of Management is Canada’s largest owned network of private career colleges. With 50+ campuses across the country, students can choose a college location depending on the region of Canada they wish to experience.
Why Choose Liberty College of Management
London is a popular study abroad destination thanks to its multicultural heritage and its thoroughly welcoming native population. Since the city is home to some of the world’s most prestigious universities, public colleges and diploma colleges, it doesn’t come as a surprise when international students choose to study at one of the top universities of the region.
INTERACTIVE CLASSES - DESIGNED FOR AN OPTIMAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE!
Integrated Learning System™ (ILS)
Academic Online Elements (E-Learning)
Requirements for International Students
Before applying to Liberty College of Management, please ensure that you satisfy the following requirements. These requirements must be met for us to confirm acceptance and process the Letter of Acceptance required to obtain a Student Visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend the programs
- Complete an International Student Application Form. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request the form)
- Enrollment into a Liberty College of Management program requires successful completion of High school. You may be asked to provide a copy of your High school diploma and/or transcript, translated into English and assessed by one of these recognized assessment services found at the following link to ensure equivalency to the Ontario Secondary School Diploma(OSSD).
- If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide results of an (IELTS) English Language Entry Examination – Academic test score of 6.0 with a minimum 5.5 on any one test or equivalency, before you can be accepted into a Diploma program. If a student requires assistance with English before and/or during their studies, Liberty College of Management may be able to assist with a short 3-month ESL training program if this will meet your needs.
- Once accepted into a program, a $500 registration/administration fee must accompany the signed contract. This fee is payable in Canadian funds and is non-refundable if the application is cancelled or the Student Visa is denied. For the processing of your contract, payment can be made in either of the following methods: (a) by sending a certified demand draft payable to Liberty College of Management (b) by providing a credit card.
- Payment for the balance of the fees must agreed upon before the start of your program and will be outlined in the contract.
- After the processing of your Registration contract, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued.
- Please note that graduates of Liberty College of Management programs are not eligible to participate in the Post-Graduate Work Permit Program but may be able to work part-time while studying.
Contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling (226) 667-0808 (London) to talk to one of our Admissions Counselors. They will do their best to provide answers to your questions to ensure you are comfortable to begin your international learning experience. Please submit the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org